This edition: New Italian Migrations to the United States since 1945
Original tape date: March 26, 2018.
First aired: April 10, 2018.
In this episode, Anthony Tamburri, Dean at The Calandra Institute Interviews Dr. Laura Ruberto, Professor of Humanities at Berkeley City College and Dr. Joseph Sciorra, Director of Academic & Cultural Programs at The Calandra Institute.They are the editors of two volumes entitled "New Italian Migrations to the United States". Volume 1: Politics and History since 1945 and Volume 2: Art and Culture since 1945.
Dr. Laura E. Ruberto Professor of Humanities, Berkeley City College
Dr. Joseph Sciorra, Ph.D. Director of Academic and Cultural Programs/Folklorist, Calandra Institute, Queens College, CUNY
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean, John D. Calandra Italian American Institute - Queens College
- Tuesday, July 10 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 11 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 14 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 15 - 6:30pm
- Revisiting the history of Italian Americans within CUNY
- Tuesday, June 12 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 13 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 16 - 7:30am
- Sunday, June 17 - 6:30pm