This edition: The Dance of Culture and BusinessTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2018.
First aired: January 15, 2019.
For this month’s episode we visited the 14th Annual Gala weekend of Ilica, the Italian Language Inter-Cultural Alliance. On Friday, October 26, ILICA co-sponsored an evening symposium at The Calandra Institute; the main theme for 2018 was “The Dance of Culture and Business:How do the Arts Influence the Economy?”. On Saturday, October 27, ILICA's Gala took place at the Queens Museum.
Donna M. Chirico, Ph.D. Professor and Dean of Arts and Sciences, York College/CUNY
Stefano Boscolo Cucco CEO, La Dragaggi s.r.l.
Emma D'Aquino Journalist, Emma D’Aquino
Matteo Fedeli Violinist
Patrick Kabanda Musician
Cav. Vincenzo Marra President & Founder, Italian Language Inter-Cultural Alliance/ILICA
Gianpiero Pagliaro Corporate Office Manager, MSC
Michele Siracusano Co-Founder, Italian Language Inter-Cultural Alliance/ILICA
Mvula Sungani Choreographer, Physical Dance Troupe
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Dean, John D. Calandra Italian American Institute - Queens College
- April 2019
- Tuesday, April 9 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 10 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 13 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 14 - 6:30pm
- Three Wise Women & Two Women in Psychotherapy
- Tuesday, March 12 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 13 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 16 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 17 - 6:30pm