This edition: Season 3, #27: Sweden
Original tape date: March 17, 2011.
First aired: November 8, 2012.
While Scandinavian literature is in the spotlight at the Paris book fair, François Busnel hosts La Grande Librairie from the city of Stockholm, in the company of Swedish, Danish and Norwegian writers: Jens Christian Grondahl, Henning Mankell, Camilla Lackberg, Eva Gabrielsson, Anne B. Ragde, Per Wastberg, Per Olov Enquist, Bjorn Larsson. (in French)
- Em Speciale - Jean D'Ormesson
- Friday, January 26 - 2:00am
- Amelie Nothomb / Laurent Binet / Astrid Manfredi / Sujet Jim Harrison
- Friday, February 2 - 2:00am
- Season 7 / #8
- Friday, February 9 - 2:00am
- Season 7 / #7
- Friday, February 16 - 2:00am