This edition: James McBride / Alain Mabanckou / Heddi Kaddour / Carole Martinez
Original tape date: October 8, 2015.
First aired: March 3, 2016.
Francois Busnel receives on the set of the Great Books one of the revelations of foreign re-entry, the American writer James McBride, whose novel "The Bird of God" was awarded the National Book Award, 2013, American equivalent the Prix Goncourt. With him, Carole Martinez evokes "The earth leaning," a third novel around distant memories. Alain Mabanckou sign "Little Pepper" in Threshold, portrait of a young orphan of Pointe-Noire. Hedi Kaddour complete the guest list with "the paramount," a novel world that takes place in the Maghreb 20 years. Taped: 10/8/2015.
- Em Speciale - Jean D'Ormesson
- Friday, January 26 - 2:00am
- Amelie Nothomb / Laurent Binet / Astrid Manfredi / Sujet Jim Harrison
- Friday, February 2 - 2:00am
- Season 7 / #8
- Friday, February 9 - 2:00am
- Season 7 / #7
- Friday, February 16 - 2:00am