This edition: Jacques Higelin / Lola Lafon / Eric Holder / Christian Bobin
Original tape date: October 15, 2015.
First aired: March 10, 2016.
Jacques Higelin, Marie-Helene Lafon Eric Holder and participate this week at the Great Library, hosted by Francois Busnel. Eric Holder publishes "The season of Jewellery" in Threshold. The writer recounts the war hawkers, time of summer, in a market Carri, imaginary village in South West France. At his side, Jacques Higelin evokes "I do not live my life I dream." The artist made it the story of his life with the assistance of journalist Valerie Lehoux. In "Building", Marie-Helene Lafon dissects his writing, an artisan work, woven text of impressions, thoughts and memories. Finally, Christian Bobin presents "Noireclaire", published by Gallimard.
- Em Speciale - Jean D'Ormesson
- Friday, January 26 - 2:00am
- Amelie Nothomb / Laurent Binet / Astrid Manfredi / Sujet Jim Harrison
- Friday, February 2 - 2:00am
- Season 7 / #8
- Friday, February 9 - 2:00am
- Season 7 / #7
- Friday, February 16 - 2:00am