This edition: GREECE - Taking Power vs Making PowerTweet
First aired: September 29, 2017.
A special report from Athens, Greece where many are asking if progressives in government can change much at all if people don’t first change society. In 2015, anti-austerity Greeks were disappointed by the progressive left Syriza government, which they'd voted into office after the financial crisis, but the other things they did to meet society’s needs just might be sowing the seeds for transformation.
- Is A Public Bank In The Financial Capital Of The World Possible?
- Friday, June 15 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 16 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 17 - 10:30am
- Outsider Power Shifts Insider Politis: Working Families Party' Maurice Mitchell
- Friday, June 8 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 9 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 10 - 10:30am
- Should Activists Run for Congress? - Pramila Jayapal and Dominique Stevenson
- Friday, June 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 3 - 10:30am
- Making Data Shift Power: Bex Hong Hurwitz and Rashida Richardson
- Friday, May 25 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, May 27 - 10:30am
- Communities Over Commodities: How to Get There?
- Saturday, May 19 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, May 20 - 10:30am