This edition: Women Lead On ScreenTweet
First aired: March 16, 2018.
More from Women's History Month: women's leadership on the screen, in the streets and on the world stage. This week, we speak with New Zealand's former prime minister, Helen Clark and filmmaker Gaylene Preston regarding their documentary about Clark's foiled bid to become the UN's first female Secretary General. Then we stop by the Athena Film Festival to find out why representation remains to important to leadership behind and in front of the camera.
- Is A Public Bank In The Financial Capital Of The World Possible?
- Friday, June 15 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 16 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 17 - 10:30am
- Outsider Power Shifts Insider Politis: Working Families Party' Maurice Mitchell
- Friday, June 8 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 9 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 10 - 10:30am
- Should Activists Run for Congress? - Pramila Jayapal and Dominique Stevenson
- Friday, June 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 3 - 10:30am
- Making Data Shift Power: Bex Hong Hurwitz and Rashida Richardson
- Friday, May 25 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, May 27 - 10:30am
- Communities Over Commodities: How to Get There?
- Sunday, May 20 - 10:30am