This edition: Monopoly Capitalism: At the Breaking Point?Tweet
First aired: April 6, 2018.
Monopoly capitalism may be on its last legs! This week, economist Michael Hudson joins us to say his predictions on the Trump budget have come true and seem to suggest, more than ever, that capitalism is not only a disservice to the people, but it's also unsuccessful. Then, Stacy Mitchell and Joe Maxwell join us at the Progressive Caucus Strategy Summit in Baltimore. Monopoly capitalism, they say, translates to monopolized power.
- Is A Public Bank In The Financial Capital Of The World Possible?
- Friday, June 15 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 16 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 17 - 10:30am
- Outsider Power Shifts Insider Politis: Working Families Party' Maurice Mitchell
- Friday, June 8 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 9 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 10 - 10:30am
- Should Activists Run for Congress? - Pramila Jayapal and Dominique Stevenson
- Friday, June 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 2 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, June 3 - 10:30am
- Making Data Shift Power: Bex Hong Hurwitz and Rashida Richardson
- Friday, May 25 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 2:00pm
- Sunday, May 27 - 10:30am
- Communities Over Commodities: How to Get There?
- Sunday, May 20 - 10:30am