Latest edition: Diaghilev And The Ballets Russes 1909-1929: When Art Danced with Music
First aired: December 17, 2013.
(2013, 58 min., color, documentary) Narrator: Tilda Swinton. Writer-producer-director: Carroll Moore. Examines the career of famed ballet impresario Sergei Diaghilev (1872-1929) and the influence he had on 20th century dance.
- The Measure of All Things: Greek Art and Culture in the Fifth Century B.C.
- Friday, December 16 - 7:45am, 1:45pm, 10:45pm
- Sunday, December 18 - 4:45pm
- FILM: Olmec Art of Ancient Mexico
- Tuesday, December 20 - 4:10am
- Mobile, by Alexander Calder
- Tuesday, December 20 - 4:35am
- Diaghilev And The Ballets Russes 1909-1929: When Art Danced with Music
- Tuesday, December 27 - 4:00am
- Henri Rousseau: Jungles in Paris
- Friday, December 30 - 4:50am
- Willem de Kooning
- Friday, December 30 - 7:45am, 1:45pm, 10:45pm
- Sunday, January 1 - 4:45pm
- Awareness Series: Old Masters "Turner"
- Monday, January 2 - 6:50am, 12:50pm, 11:50pm
- Ginevra's Story (1999)
- Friday, November 25 - 4:35am
- FILM: The Art of Romare Bearden
- Sunday, November 20 - 3:20pm
- FILM: Thomas 'Yellowstone' Moran
- Friday, November 18 - 5:15am
- The American Vision
- Tuesday, November 15 - 4:20am
- Raphael and the American Collector
- Sunday, November 6 - 7:40pm
- Edward Hopper
- Sunday, November 6 - 2:30pm