This edition: Diaghilev And The Ballets Russes 1909-1929: When Art Danced with Music
First aired: December 17, 2013.
(2013, 58 min., color, documentary) Narrator: Tilda Swinton. Writer-producer-director: Carroll Moore. Examines the career of famed ballet impresario Sergei Diaghilev (1872-1929) and the influence he had on 20th century dance.
- Los Angeles to New York: Dwan Gallery
- Friday, June 15 - 5:05am
- FILM: Henry Moore: A Life in Sculpture
- Friday, June 15 - 4:40am
- John James Audubon: The Birds of America
- Saturday, June 9 - 2:30am
- Roy Lichtenstein: The Art of the Graphic Image
- Saturday, June 9 - 2:10am
- Ginevra's Story (1999)
- Tuesday, May 29 - 3:00pm
- Introduction to Sculpture
- Friday, May 25 - 5:20am