This edition: Especial NCITweet
Original tape date: December 20, 2012.
First aired: December 20, 2012.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
Este episodio incluye:
- Paraguay crea la primera academia de lengua indígena de América.
- 30 aniversario del legendario club de club de jazz madrileño sala Clamores.
- Mario Vargas Llosa recibe en México el Premio “Carlos Fuentes”.
- Concluyó la décimo quinta edición de Expocomic.
- Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderno reúne en una exposición a artistas femeninas del siglo XX-XXI.
- El músico Jorge Drexler crea una aplicación para móviles que permite versionar sus canciones.
- Cartelera cinematográfica de Iberoamérica.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
This episode includes:
- Paraguay creates the first academy of indigenous languages of America.
- 30 anniversary of the legendary Madrid jazz club "Clamores".
- Mario Vargas Llosa receives the Carlos Fuentes prize in Mexico.
- The 15th edition of Explocomic has come to an end.
- The Valencian Institute of Modern Art unites the works feminine artists from the 20th and 21st century.
- Musician Jorge Drexler creates a mobile phone application, which allows making versions of his songs
- Ibero-America's film billboard.
Carmen Boullosa Distinguished Lecturer, City College/CUNY
Prof. Patricio Lerzundi Chair of the Journalism, Communication, and Theatre Department (JCT) at Lehman College
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Women's March first year anniversary
- Thursday, January 18 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 20 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #10
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Thursday, February 15 - 8:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 4 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 6 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 2:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #7
- Thursday, December 21 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Latin Literature, Volleyball and Fashion are in Nueva York
- Thursday, December 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm