This edition: Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: January 31, 2013.
First aired: January 31, 2013.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
Este episodio incluye:
-La plataforma "Anatomía de la edición” concluye que es más rápido descargar libros “pirateados”.
-El escritor Ruma Barbero publica "Chelita", novela gráfica basada en la guerrilla salvadoreña.
-Una exposición en la Casa de Alba reúne 150 piezas que recorren 500 años de la historia de España.
-Klouví, arte en transformación, es un espacio dedicado a la creación artesanal de objetos originales.
-La red social de fotografía PicYourLife propone compartir sin perder la privacidad.
-Se publica la “Tacopedia
”, la primera enciclopedia del Taco, el típico plato mexicano.
-Cartelera cinematográfica de Iberoamérica.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
This episode includes:
-The digital platform "Anatomy of the edition", warns that it's faster to download a pirated book.
-The writer Ruma Barbero publishes “Chelita”, a graphic novel based on the Salvadoran guerrilla.
-An exhibition in the Casa de Alba, gathers 150 pieces that cover 500 years of Spanish history.
-Klouví, art in transformation, is a space dedicated to the handmade creation of original objects.
-Sharing without loosing privacy is what the new photography social network PicYourLife aims to do.
-“Tacopedia”. The first published encyclopedia about the traditional Mexican
- Ibero-America's film billboard.
Carmen Boullosa Distinguished Lecturer, City College/CUNY
Prof. Patricio Lerzundi Chair of the Journalism, Communication, and Theatre Department (JCT) at Lehman College
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Women's March first year anniversary
- Thursday, January 18 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 20 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #10
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Thursday, February 15 - 8:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 4 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 6 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 2:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #7
- Thursday, December 21 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Latin Literature, Volleyball and Fashion are in Nueva York
- Thursday, December 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm