This edition: Pamela Gonzales, Tania Libertad, Daniel AlarcónTweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2013.
First aired: May 3, 2013.
Dedicamos este episodio a Perú, con entrevistas a personajes de la cultura, el arte y la moda.
En Soho visitamos la tienda de Pamela Gonzales, diseñadora quien a los 20 años y gracias a su talento y perseverancia, ha logrado un lugar relevante en la capital mundial de la moda.
A continuación vamos a Carnegie Hall en donde entrevistamos a Tania Libertad. la cantante nacida en Chiclayo, Perú y radicada en México, nos habla de su relación con Chavela Vargas y de sus motivaciones a lo largo de más de 32 años de carrera.
Para finalizar, en Brooklyn Carmen Boullosa conversa con Daniel Alarcón, escritor peruano criado en Alabama, quien habla de su niñez, de su trabajo de maestro en Nueva York y de su proyecto Radio Ambulante, en colaboración con escritores latinoamericanos a través del Internet.
We dedicate this episode to Peru, with interviews on culture, art and fashion celebrities.
In SoHo, we visit Pamela Gonzales' store. She is a designer who, at 20 years old and thanks to her talent and perseverance, has achieved a relevant place in the fashion capital of the world.
Next, we'll go to Carnegie Hall, where we will interview Tania Libertad. The singer, born in Chiclayo, Peru, and who lives in Mexico, will talk to us about her relationship with Chavela Vargas and about her motivations throughout more than 32 years of her musical career.
Lastly, in Brooklyn, Carmen Boullosa talks with Daniel Alarcon, a Peruvian writer raised in Alabama, who talks to us about his childhood, his work as a teacher in New York, and about his project, Radio Ambulante, a collaboration with Latin American writers through the Internet.
Daniel Alarcón Escritor
Carmen Boullosa Distinguished Lecturer, City College/CUNY
Pamela Gonzales Diseñadora de modas
Tania Libertad Cantante
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 20 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #5
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:30pm
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 6:30am
- LAMC: Mala Rodriguez, Anita Tijoux, Niña Dioz
- Thursday, November 22 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30am
- Thursday, November 29 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 6 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 13 - 10:00am, 4:00pm