This edition: Hermanos Lombard, Denisse Oller, Matías BizeTweet
Original tape date: June 6, 2013.
First aired: June 6, 2013.
Bienvenidos a Nueva York, un programa dedicado a la cultura hispano parlante en la Gran Manzana, celebrando su riqueza, diversidad y contribuciones a la vida de esta ciudad.
Iniciamos este episodio en Manhattan entrevistando a Facundo y Martín Lombard, bailarines, coreógrafos y cineastas argentinos. Ellos comparten su visión de la creación artística y de cómo asumen atípicamente el ser gemelos en un medio que tiende a los estereotipos.
Mas adelante, Patricio Lerzundi visita en Midtown a Denisse Oller, periodista de origen puertorriqueño quien habla de sus pasiones y oficios actuales: escritora y chef.
Para finalizar, vamos al festival de cine de Berlín donde entrevistamos al director chileno Matías Bize. Repasamos su exitosa carrera, su colaboración con la actriz Blan
ca Lewin y su próxima película.
We begin this episode in Manhattan Facundo and Martin Lombard, Argentinean dancers, choreographers and filmmakers. They share their vision with regard to artistic creation. And how they deal atypically with being twins in a medium with so many stereotypes.
Later, Patricio Lerzundi visits Denisse Oller in Midtown. She is a journalist of Puerto Rican origin who speaks of her passions and work as a writer and chef.
Finally we will go to the Film Festival in Berlin where we will interview the Chilean director, Matias Bize. We will go over his successful career. Also, his collaboration with actress Blanca Lewin and his next movie.
Matías Bize Director de Cine
Prof. Patricio Lerzundi Chair of the Journalism, Communication, and Theatre Department (JCT) at Lehman College
Facundo Lombard Artistas Multidisciplinarios
Martin Lombard Artistas Multidisciplinarios
Denisse Oller Chef-Periodista
- Women's March first year anniversary
- Thursday, January 18 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 20 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #10
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Thursday, February 15 - 8:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 4 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 6 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #7
- Thursday, December 21 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Latin Literature, Volleyball and Fashion are in Nueva York
- Thursday, December 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm