This edition: SPECIAL - Latin Alternative Music Conference IITweet
Original tape date: January 16, 2014.
First aired: January 16, 2014.
Dedicamos este episodio a los participantes de la Conferencia de Música Latina Alternativa, LAMC, que se lleva a cabo cada verano en parques y salas de conciertos de la ciudad.
Iniciamos con Carla Morrison, cantante mexicana de rock alternativo, que en el 2012 ganó dos Latin Grammy's con su primer LP titulado "Déjenme Llorar".
A continuación, nos encontramos con Julieta Venegas cuya exitosa carrera incluye siete discos y cinco Latin Grammy’s. Con esta compositora y cantante de pop-rock, nacida en California, conversamos sobre su más reciente disco “Los Momentos”.
Mas adelante, hablamos con la cantante mexicana de pop-rock, Natalia Lafourcade, que lleva ya cuatro discos producidos y quien recientemente recibió dos premios Grammy por su disco en homenaje a "Mujer Bonita" de Agustín Lara.
Para finalizar, entrevistamos al cantautor y productor venezolano Ulises Hadjis, quien después de ganar un Latin Grammy como productor del álbum "¿Cómo se llega a Belén?" de Voz Veis, grabó su primer trabajo como solista "Presente". Con su siguiente trabajo "Cosas Perdidas" consiguió varias nominaciones al Latin Grammy.
We're dedicating this episode to the participants of the LAMC, the Latin Alternative Music Conference, which takes place every summer in parks and concert halls in the city.
We begin with Carla Morrison, a Mexican singer who launched her career as a solo artist with her EP, Aprendiendo a aprender. And in 2012, she won two Latin Grammys for her first LP, titled Déjenme Llorar.
Next, we will meet with Julieta Venegas, whose successful career includes five records and five Latin Grammys. This songwriter and pop-rock singer began her career as a soloist with her record Aqui, in 1997. We'll talk about her latest record, Los momentos.
Later, we will speak with Mexican singer Natalia Lafourcade, who has produced four records and who recently received two Grammys for her homage record to Agustin Lara, titled Mujer Divina.
Finally, we'll interview the Venezuelan singer-songwriter and producer Ulises Hadjis, who, after winning a Latin Grammy for his role in the production of Como se llega a Belen by Voz Veis, recorded his first work as a soloist, Presente. With his next work, Cosas Perdidas, he obtained various nominations for a Latin Grammy.
Ulises Hadjis Cantautor y productor/Singer/Producer
Natalia Lafourcade Cantante/Singer
Carla Morrison Cantante/Singer
Julieta Venegas Compositora y cantante/Singer-songwriter
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #5
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 19 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 24 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 31 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 7 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 14 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #6
- Thursday, February 14 - 8:30pm
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 20 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am