This edition: Especial - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2014.
First aired: April 17, 2014.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
- Conversaremos con la banda española Vetusta Morla tras su gira por México.
- Se celebran los Premios Platino en Panamá, los Oscar Iberoamericanos.
- Javier Moro narra la prodigiosa epopeya del nacimiento del mayor país de Sudamérica, Brasil.
- La Bienal de novela Mario Vargas Llosa se llevó a cabo en Lima, Perú,
- El universo menonita es registrado por el fotógrafo Miguel Bergasa en Paraguay.
- El inventor mexicano Ariel Guzik crea el instrumento musical que interpreta el caos que nos rodea.
- El Picasso más privado, más íntimo, llega a la Fundación Mapfre de Madrid.
- En la feria hondureña de La Mosquitia, conocemos la música y gastronomía de la etnia "Mískitu".
- El Ente Cultural de Tucumán propone el instrumento de la técnica audiovisual como método de inclusión de las personas con discapacidad.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
- We will talk to Spanish band Vetusta Morla after their tour around Mexico.
- The Platino Awards, the Latin American Oscars, are to be held in Panama.
- Javier Moro narrates the prodigious, epic story of birth of the biggest country in South-America, Brazil.
- The Biennial of Mario Vargas Llosa's novels was host in Lima, Peru.
- The Mennonite universe is captured by photographer Miguel Bergasa in Paraguay.
- Mexican inventor Ariel Guzik has created the musical instrument that interprets the chaos that surrounds us.
- The most private and intimate look at Picasso arrives at the Mapfre Foundation in Madrid.
- In the Honduran fair of La Mosquitia we know more about the music and gastronomy of the "Mískitu".
- The Tucumán Cultural Organization suggests audiovisual techniques as a way to integrate disabled people.
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Women's March first year anniversary
- Thursday, January 18 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 20 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #10
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Thursday, February 15 - 8:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 4 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 6 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 2:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #7
- Thursday, December 21 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Latin Literature, Volleyball and Fashion are in Nueva York
- Thursday, December 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm