This edition: Especial - Cine EspañolTweet
Original tape date: May 1, 2014.
First aired: May 1, 2014.
En este especial dedicado al cine español estaremos en Berlín, Madrid y Nueva York donde nuestros invitados nos llevarán por caminos diversos a repasar los diferentes momentos que ha vivido y vive el cine español, el cual aún dentro de la crisis económica actual, mantiene un alto nivel.
Empezamos con los cortometrajistas Chema García y Martín Rosete quienes nos hablan de sus trabajos y sus perspectivas de futuro.
Durante el estreno mundial en el Festival de Cine de Berlín de la película La Plaga su directora, Neus Ballús, nos cuenta como explorar los límites entre la ficción y el documental.
Mas adelante, el realizador Marçal Forés nos habla del proceso creativo de su primera película, y cual es, desde su perspectiva, es la situación actual del cine español.
Para finalizar, Carmen Boullosa entrevista a Marina Garde, Directora Ejecutiva de ALBA, una institución con sede en Nueva York, dedicada a preservar el material relacionado con las Brigadas Abraham Lincoln conformadas por americanos que llegaron a España, a luchar durante la guerra civil.
In this special program dedicated to Spanish film, we will head to Berlin, Madrid and New York. Our guests will take us to different places to go over the different moments that Spanish cinema has lived and still lives. In spite of the current economic crisis, cinema still maintains a high standard.
We begin with short filmmakers Chema García and Martín Rosete. They will talk to us about their work and their outlook on the future.
During The Plague's world premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival, director Neus Ballús tells us how she explores the limits between fiction and documentary.
Later, producer Marçal Forés talks to us about the creative process behind his first film, and what is, in his perspective, the current situation of Spanish cinema.
To finish, Carmen Boullos interviews Marina Garde, Executive Director of ALBA, an institution based in New York dedicated to the preservation of materials related to the Abraham Lincoln Brigades, made up by Americans who arrived in Spain to fight during the Civil War.
Neus Ballús Directora de cine
Marçal Forés Director de cine
Chema García Director de Cine
Marina Garde Directora Ejecutiva, ALBA
Martin Rosete Director de Cine
- I am a dreamer, 2
- Thursday, January 24 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 31 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 7 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 14 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #6
- Thursday, February 14 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 16 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 17 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- I am a dreamer, 2
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 19 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 6:30am
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:00am, 4:00pm