This edition: Especial - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: July 17, 2014.
First aired: July 17, 2014.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
- La Biblioteca Nacional de España exhibe a través de una muestra la huella de España en la obra del Autor portugués Fernando Pessoa.
- El chileno Rafael Gumucio publicxa "Mi abuela Marta Rivas González".
- Cuatro sitios arqueológicos de costa rica declarados patrimonio mundial por la UNESCO.
- 17 artistas de diferentes zonas de Brasil exponen obras monumentales en Río de Janeiro.
- Acompañamos a la cantante Bebe en su gira Latinoamericana "Diez Años no son Nada".
- La emblemática librería chilena "Qué leo" cumple diez años.
- Los frescos barrocos pintados por Dionis Vidal en la Iglesia de San Nicolás en Valencia son Restaurados.
- El percusionista Tucumano Adolfo Palomino nos muestra diferentes expresiones en el campo de la cultura musical.
- La fotógrafa Paulina Lavista nos ofrece su crónica personal sobre la vida literaria en México.
- El cantautor José Alejandro Delgado realiza una gira por Europa bajo el lema Venezuela Sonora.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
- The Spanish National Library puts on an exhibition that demonstrates the influence Spain has had on Portuguese author Fernando Pessoa.
- Chilean Rafael Gumucio publishes "My Grandmother Marta Rivas González".
- Four archeological sites in Costa Rica have been declared to be World Heritage by UNESCO.
- 17 artists from different regions of Brasil put their monumental works on display in Rio de Janeiro.
- The Spanish singer Bebe is on tour through Latin America with "Ten Years is Nothing"
- The emblematic Chilean bookshop "Qué leo" turns ten years old.
- The baroque frescos painted by Dionis Vidal in San Nicolas Church in Valencia are being restored.
- The Tucuman percussionist Adolfo Palomino show us different expressions in the field of the music culture.
- Photographer Paulina Lavista offers us her personal chronicles about literary life in Mexico.
- The venezuelan singer José Alejandro Delgado goes on tour around Europe under the slogan Venezuela Rings Out.
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 20 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 13 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 6:30am
- LAMC: Mala Rodriguez, Anita Tijoux, Niña Dioz
- Sunday, November 18 - 6:30am
- Thursday, November 22 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, November 24 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, November 25 - 6:30am
- Thursday, November 29 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 6 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 13 - 10:00am, 4:00pm