This edition: NCI - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: May 7, 2015.
First aired: May 7, 2015.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
- Juan Goytisolo recibió el Premio Cervantes 2014.
- En Foro Internacional del Español en Salamanca analizamos el futuro de la televisión en español
- Analizamos la vida del reportero Enrique Meneses de la mano de otro fotoperiodista, Chema Conesa.
- Juan Luis Guerra pasó por España para presentar las fechas de su próxima gira con “Todo tiene su hora”, su último álbum de estudio.
- El documental “El viaje de las reinas” nos acerca la lucha de doce mujeres por sacar adelante un montaje teatral.
- Viajamos a Panamá para entrar en el taller de Nicanor Torres, uno de los pocos artesanos que siguen fabricando tambores de forma manual.
- Charlamos con el director y los protagonistas del film “Sexo fácil, películas tristes”
- Mariella Köhn es considerada la voz negra del Perú.
- Nos metemos con el periodista Jordi Évole en el ciclo “Cine y periodismo” que organiza Caixaforum Madrid.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
- Juan Goytisolo received the 2014 Cervantes Award.
- In the International Spanish Forum we take a close look to the future of the Spanish in TV.
- We take a close look to the life of Enrique Meneses as a reporter through the eyes of another photojournalist, Chema Conesa.
- Juan Luis Guerra came through Spain in order to present the dates of his next tour “A Time for Everything", his latest studio album.
- The documentary, “The Journey of the Queens Journey,” brings us closer to twelve women’s struggle to get a theater production off the ground.
- We travel to Panama to visit Nicanor Torres’ Workshops, one of the few artisans left who still makes drums by hand.
- We talk with the director and the cast of the film “Easy Sex, Sad Films”.
- Mariella Köhn is considered the black voice of Peru.
- With the journalist Jordi Evole we dive into the film series, “Cinema and Journalism” organized by Caixaforum Madrid.
- I am a dreamer, 2
- Saturday, January 19 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 24 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 31 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 7 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 14 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #6
- Thursday, February 14 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 16 - 2:30pm
- I am a dreamer, 2
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:30pm
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 20 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:00am, 4:00pm