This edition: NCI - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: July 2, 2015.
First aired: July 2, 2015.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
- “Fotorio2015” celebra su octava edición centrado en la capital carioca con motivo de los 450 años de su fundación.
- El colombiano Juan Esteban Constain publica su Nuevo libro "El hombre que no fue Jueves"
- Photoespaña 2015 acoge en Madrid una retrospectiva de la fotógrafa mexicana Lola Álvarez Bravo.
- La actriz Rossy de Palma nos habla sobre su último papel cómico en la película "Une heure de tranquillité"
- El cantautor español Andrés Suarez nos habla sobre su historia con su nuevo disco
- Entrevistamos a Pepe Ribas, director de la revista AjoBlanco de revista Ajoblanco, que prepara una exposición en Latinoamérica.
- Nos damos una vuelta por la feria de Artesanía “Reconquistarte” de Madrid.
- La cineasta chilena Jeannette Paillán nos habla del cine Indígena.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
- “Fotorio2015” celebrates its eighth edition in the Rio capital, helping to mark the 450th anniversary of the founding of the city.
- The Colombian Juan Esteban Constain publishes his new book "The Man Who Was Thursday"
- Photoespaña 2015, Madrid, hosts a retrospective of the mexican photographer Lola Álvarez Bravo.
- We speak with the actress Rossy de Palma, about her latest comical role in the movie “Une heure de tranquillité"
- The spanish singer Andrés Suarez talks about his own story with his new LP
- We interview Pepe Ribas, director of the magazine AjoBlanco, who is preparing an exhibition of the magazine in Latin-America
- We take a walk in the Crafts Fair “Reconquistarte” in Madrid.
- The Chilean filmmaker Jeannette Paillán speaks about the Indigenous Cinema.
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 18 - 4:00pm
- Women's March first year anniversary
- Thursday, January 18 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 20 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #10
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Thursday, February 15 - 8:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 4 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 6 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:00am
- Season 13/Episode #7
- Thursday, December 21 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Latin Literature, Volleyball and Fashion are in Nueva York
- Thursday, December 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm