This edition: NCI - Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas
First aired: October 22, 2015.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
Presentamos el documental "Territorio do brincar" de la educadora Renata Meirelles.
Conversamos con Clara Janés la décima mujer de la historia elegida como académica de la lengua española.
Conversamos con el cineasta Lorenzo Vigas, director de “Desde allá”
Conversamos con el grupo musical Estopa sobre su nuevo álbum “Rumba a lo desconocido”.
“Las hermanas Rivas” es una obra de teatro dirigida por el argentino Mariano Rochman.
Hablamos con la cantante colombiana Astrid Asher sobre sus diversas influencias musicales
Nos vamos hasta el Paseo de Recoletos de Madrid, para asomarnos a la Feria de Otoño del Libro Viejo y Antiguo.
En el Museo de las Mujeres Mexicanas conversamos sobre el arte femenino.
la directora Dominicana Laura Amelia Guzmán nos habla del cine en su país.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
We introduce the documentary "Territory of Play" by the educator Renata Meirelles.
We speak with Clara Janés, the tenth woman in history chosen as a scholar of the Spanish language.
We speak with the filmmaker Lorenzo Vigas, Director of "Desde Allá" (From Afar)
We speak with the band Estopa about their new record “Rumba a lo desconocido”
"Las Hermanas Rivas" is a play directed by Argentinian Mariano Rochman.
We speak with the Colombian singer Astrid Asher about the many inspirations for her music.
We head to Recoletos Street, Madrid, to stop by the Autumn Antique Book Fair.
At the Museum of Mexican Women we talk about feminine art.
The Dominican director Laura Amelia Guzmán reflects on the cinema of her country.
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 18 - 4:00pm
- Women's March first year anniversary
- Thursday, January 18 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 20 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #10
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Thursday, February 15 - 8:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #8
- Thursday, January 4 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 6 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 11 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 18 - 10:00am
- Season 13/Episode #7
- Thursday, December 21 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 23 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, December 28 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 4 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Latin Literature, Volleyball and Fashion are in Nueva York
- Thursday, December 21 - 10:00am, 4:00pm