This edition: NCI - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: August 29, 2016.
First aired: September 1, 2016.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
We visit in Rio de Janeiro the exhibition "Survivors" about the Nazi Holocaust survivors who live in Brazil.
Miner’s Strike is a play about how the miners took refuge in the bomb trenches of Oviedo in 1934.
We analyze the presence of cultural content on the radio with the director of Radio3 Tomás Fernando Flores.
Actress, Blanca Portillo, stars in the film Secuestro (Boy Missing).
Naïve Art in the Guatemalan village San Juan La Laguna.
After 12 years exiled, the play, Mujer Desnuda (Nude Woman) tackles the return of poet Mario Benedetti to Uruguay.
Brazilian saxophonist, Leo Gandelman, will celebrate his 30-year-long musical career with a new album.
We go to México to meet the puppet-masters Luna Morena.
We reflect on reggaetón music with Romina Bernardo and her project Chocolate Remix.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
Visitamos en Río de Janeiro la exposición “Vivientes” sobre y con supervivientes del holocausto nazi que viven en Brasil.
Resistencia minera es una obra que trata sobre el bombardeo a Oviedo en 1934 y la resistencia de sus mineros.
Analizamos la presencia de contenidos culturales en la radio con Tomás Fernando Flores, director de Radio3.
La actriz Blanca Portillo protagoniza el film “Secuestro”.
Arte Naif en el pueblo guatemalteco San Juan de la Laguna.
La obra de teatro “Una mujer desnuda” aborda la vuelta a Uruguay del poeta Mario Benedetti, tras 12 años de exilio.
El saxofonista brasileño Leo Gandelman lleva ya 30 años tocando y lo ha celebrado con un nuevo disco.
Nos vamos hasta México para conocer a los titiriteros “Luna Morena”.
Reflexionamos sobre el reggaetón con Romina Bernardo y su proyecto Chocolate Remix.
- I am a dreamer, 2
- Saturday, January 19 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 24 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 31 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 7 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 14 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #6
- Thursday, February 14 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 16 - 2:30pm
- I am a dreamer, 2
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:30pm
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 20 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:00am, 4:00pm