This edition: NCI - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: October 24, 2016.
First aired: October 27, 2016.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
-The solidarity organization, Children’s Villages, will receive the 2016 Princess of Asturias Concordia Award.
-After being out of the music scene for 8 years, the band Aterciopelados has returned with their live collection “Shiny, Squeaky and Velvety.”
-We learn about Pedro Casablanc’s new theatrical challenge.
-We interview the writer Nélida Piñón.
-José María Merino presents us withOlivia Sabucco’s character in his latest novel.
-The Dominican documentary “Nannies” throws light on what “mother figure” means.
-We talk with the group “Mäbu” about the release of their fourth album, “Buenaventura."
-We travel to Mexico to reviews the history of the painter Remedios Varo in the exhibition “Notes and Anecdotes of a Collection.”
-We analyze the current situation of Latin American art with Teresa Riccardi, the artistic director at the Contemporary Art Museum in Buenos Aires.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
-La organización solidaria Aldeas Infantiles recibirá el premio Princesa de Asturas de la Concordia 2016.
-Después de 8 años la banda Aterciopelados ha regresado con el recopilatorio “Reluciente, Rechinante y Aterciopleado.”
-Conocemos el nuevo reto teatral de Pedro Casablanc.
-Entrevistamos a la escritora Nélida Piñón.
-José María Merino nos presenta la figura de Oliva Sabucco en su última novela.
-Conocemos el documental dominicano “Nanas” que busca entender el concepto de figura materna.
-Conversamos con la banda “Mäbu” sobre la publicación de “Buenaventura” que representa su cuarto disco.
-Viajamos hasta México para visitar la trayectora de la pintora Remedios Varo en la exposición “Apuntes y anécdotas de una colección”.
-Analizamos la situación actual del arte latinoamericano con Teresa Riccardi, directora artística del Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Buenos Aires.
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #5
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 19 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 24 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 31 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 7 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 14 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #6
- Thursday, February 14 - 8:30pm
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 20 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am