This edition: NCI - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: December 19, 2016.
First aired: December 22, 2016.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
"Warm Houses" is an initiative to fight deaths produced by low temperatures in the houses of Peru.
We attend the monologue created by Clara Sanchís based on the essay "A Room of One's Own" by Virginia Wolf.
The film "La chiperita", interpreted in Guaraní, presents the way of life of many women in Paraguay.
Jorge Galán is the winner of the sixteenth American Poetry Award "House of America".
We attend the play "The speed of autumn", a creation about eviction.
We commemorate the late Secretary of Culture of Mexico, Rafael Tovar.
We speak with Tayra Reis, lead singer of Banda Vingadora.
In Guatemala we visit an exhibition about body painting in pre-Columbian Mesoamerican societies.
We talk with Cristina Ortega, director of the documentary "The sounds of the solitude".
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
“Casitas calientes” es una iniciativa para luchar contra las muertes que se producen en las casas de Perú como consecuencia de las heladas.
Asistimos al monólogo teatral que interpreta Clara Sanchís en torno al ensayo "Una habitación propia" de Virginia Wolf.
La película “La chiperita”, interpretada en guaraní, presenta el modo de vida de muchas mujeres en Paraguay.
Jorge Galán es el ganador del decimosexto Premio Casa de América de Poesía Americana.
Asistimos a la obra “La velocidad del otoño” sobre el desahucio.
Recordamos al recientemente fallecido Rafael Tovar, Secretario de Cultura de México.
Conversamos con Tayra Reis, vocalista de Banda Vingadora.
Nos vamos a Guatemala para visitar una exposición sobre el habito de pintar el cuerpo en las sociedades precolombinas mesoamericanas.
Conversamos con Cristina Ortega, directora del documental “Los sonidos de la soledad”.
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #5
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, January 19 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 24 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 31 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 7 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30am
- Thursday, February 14 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 14/Episode #6
- Thursday, February 14 - 8:30pm
- I am a dreamer
- Thursday, December 20 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30am
- Thursday, December 27 - 10:00am, 4:00pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 3 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 6:30am
- Thursday, January 10 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 2:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30am