This edition: NCI - Noticias Culturales IberoamericanasTweet
Original tape date: June 12, 2017.
First aired: June 22, 2017.
Nueva York is proud to present Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, the innovative news show from the Association of Ibero-American Education and Cultural Television.
We start this episode talking to Regina José Galindo about her performance "Presence."
We talk about the Colombian documentary "When the Guns Go Silent."
We listen to Argentinian Clara Cantore.
Two Spaniards founded "The Black View" that gives support to black actors.
The exhibition Modernity Desired brings together the works of the painter Ramón Casas.
We talk with Juan Taratuto about his movie "I Married A Dumbass."
In Rio de Janeiro we visit the space "Music Room."
We talk about the short film format at the 19th edition of Madrid Short Film Week.
Nueva York se enorgullece en presentar Noticias Culturales Iberoamericanas, el innovativo noticiero cultural producido por la Asociación de las Televisiones Educativas y Culturales Iberoamericanas.
Iniciamos este episodio con "Presencia" la performance de Regina José Galindo.
Nos acercamos al documental colombiano "El silencio de los fusiles".
Escuchamos a la argentina Clara Cantore.
Dos españoles forma "The black view" colectivo que da soporte a actores negros.
La exhibición la pintura anhelada ofrece un reencuentro con la pintura de Ramón Casas.
Conversamos con Juan Taratuto sobre su película "Me casé con un boludo".
En río de Janeiro visitamos el espacio "Sala de Música".
Hablamos sobre el cortometraje en la 19a edición de la semana del cortometraje de Madrid.
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Saturday, February 24 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, March 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #12
- Thursday, March 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, March 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, March 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, March 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Season 13/Episode #13
- Thursday, March 15 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, March 22 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, March 24 - 2:30pm
- Season 13/Episode #11
- Thursday, February 15 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 17 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 22 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Gemma Gené, De Novo, Lorraine Cortés-Vázquez and Judith Escalona.
- Thursday, February 1 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 8 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, February 10 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 15 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Women's March first year anniversary
- Thursday, January 25 - 10:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 27 - 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10:00am, 4:00pm