Latest edition: Markets & EconomyTweet
Original tape date: January 10, 2019.
First aired: January 11, 2019.
This week we take the political pulse of Washington. President Trump delivering an Oval Office speech and considering declaring a national crisis and invoking
emergency powers to get The Wall built. Speaker Pelosi dealing with a caucus that includes many outspoken, progressive firebrands. The House GOP has many members who have never been in the minority before. Not to mention a long government shutdown. How will
it all shake out?
Plus: an outstanding December jobs report points to a strong economy, but the stock market turns in its worst December performance since 1931. The markets remain volatile. Is the long Bull Market almost out of gas? Will 2019 produce an economic slowdown or
even a recession in the U.S.?
Peter Eavis The New York Times
David Enrich Finance Editor, NY Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
- Friday, January 25 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 12:30pm
- Friday, February 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 12:30pm
- Friday, February 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 12:30pm
- Friday, February 15 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 16 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, February 17 - 12:30pm
- Markets & Economy
- Friday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 12:30pm