This edition: PremiereTweet
Original tape date: September 14, 2017.
First aired: September 15, 2017.
The premiere program of "The New York Times Close Up" features James B. Milliken, The Chancellor of the City University and Chris McNickle, the author of "Bloomberg: A Billionaire's Ambition," reviewed in this Sunday's Times Book Review by Op Ed Columnist David Leonhardt.
New York Times journalists Contributing Writers Clyde Haberman and Eleanor Randolph and National Political Reporter and CNN Analyst Alexander Burns discuss the week's lead story on "The Back Story."
And Host Sam Roberts offers his assessment of the week's events with "Coda."
Alexander Burns National Political Reporter, The New York Times and CNN Analyst, CNN
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Chris McNickle Author, “Bloomberg: A Billionaire's Ambition”
James B. Milliken Chancellor, The City University of New York
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts Editor, The New York Times Week in Review
- SIC TRANSIT
- Friday, November 17 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 12:30pm
- Highs and Lows
- Friday, November 10 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 12 - 12:30pm
- Taxing Week
- Friday, November 3 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 4 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 5 - 12:30pm
- Friday, October 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, October 29 - 12:30pm
- Mayor Bill de Blasio Speaks His Mind
- Sunday, October 22 - 12:30pm