This edition: "Where Do we Go From Here?"Tweet
Original tape date: October 5, 2017.
First aired: October 6, 2017.
Joseph Lhota, Chairman of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority joins Sam Roberts and describes the problems facing the beleaguered agency and the ways they are being addressed. There's a long road ahead.
Michelle Goldberg, The New York Times new Op Ed Columnist brings her unique voice to the paper and to our viewers.
New York Times journalists Contributing Writers Clyde Haberman and Eleanor Randolph, City Hall Bureau Reporter J. David Goodman and Metro Reporter Nikita Stewart discuss the week's leads on "The Back Story."
And Sam Roberts offers some final thoughts on "Coda."
Michelle Goldberg Op-Ed Columnist, The New York Times
J. David Goodman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Joseph J. Lhota Chairman, Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA)
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts Editor, New York Times Week in Review and co-host, The New York Times Closeup with Sam Roberts
Nikita Stewart Metro Reporter
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Friday, November 9 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm
- "Anger Management"
- Friday, November 2 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 12:30pm
- The Volatile Political Climate
- Friday, October 26 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, October 28 - 12:30pm