This edition: Mayor Bill de Blasio Speaks His MindTweet
Original tape date: October 19, 2017.
First aired: October 20, 2017.
Mayor Bill de Blasio talks with host Sam Roberts about the highlights and lowlights of the past four years....and what's he's learned going forward.
New York times journalists Contributing writers Clyde Haberman and Eleanor Randolph, City Hall Bureau Reporters J. David Goodman and William Neuman discuss the week's lead stories on "The Back Story."
"Coda" resumes next week.
Hon. Bill de Blasio Mayor, New York City
J. David Goodman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Friday, November 9 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm
- "Anger Management"
- Friday, November 2 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 12:30pm
- The Volatile Political Climate
- Friday, October 26 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 27 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, October 28 - 12:30pm