This edition: Mayor Bill de Blasio Speaks His MindTweet
Original tape date: October 19, 2017.
First aired: October 20, 2017.
Mayor Bill de Blasio talks with host Sam Roberts about the highlights and lowlights of the past four years....and what's he's learned going forward.
New York times journalists Contributing writers Clyde Haberman and Eleanor Randolph, City Hall Bureau Reporters J. David Goodman and William Neuman discuss the week's lead stories on "The Back Story."
"Coda" resumes next week.
Hon. Bill de Blasio Mayor, New York City
J. David Goodman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts
- "Speaking Out"
- Friday, August 10 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 11 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 12 - 12:30pm
- "Living Proof"
- Friday, August 3 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 12:30pm
- Red Ink
- Friday, July 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 12:30pm
- Choppy Waters
- Friday, July 20 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, July 21 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 12:30pm