This edition: Taxing WeekTweet
Original tape date: November 2, 2017.
First aired: November 3, 2017.
Sam Roberts and NY Times Op-Ed Columnist Paul Krugman discuss President Trump's politics and policies during these turbulent times.
NYCLU Executive Director Donna Lieberman and NY State Senator Liz Krueger debate the merits of Ballot Proposal 1.
New York Times journalists Clyde Haberman, Eleanor Randolph, Jesse McKinley and Shane Goldmacher discuss the week's lead stories on "The Back Story.".
And Sam Roberts offers some final thoughts on "Coda."
Shane Goldmacher Chief Metro Political Correspondent, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Hon. Liz Krueger State Senator, New York State Senate
Paul Krugman Op-Ed Columnist, New York Times
Donna Lieberman Executive Director, New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU)
Jesse McKinley Cultural Reporter, New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts Editor, New York Times Week in Review and co-host, The New York Times Closeup with Sam Roberts
- Friday, January 25 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 12:30pm
- Friday, February 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 12:30pm
- Friday, February 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 12:30pm
- Friday, February 15 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 16 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, February 17 - 12:30pm
- Markets & Economy
- Friday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 12:30pm