This edition: Future TenseTweet
Original tape date: November 30, 2017.
First aired: December 1, 2017.
Dr. Jose Luis Cruz, President of CUNY's Lehman College outlines an ambitious plan to double the number of high quality degrees and certifications by the year 2030.
John Otis, New York Times Lead reporter for the Neediest Cases Fund shows us how we can help our neighbors. New York Times journalists discuss the week's lead events on The Back Story" and Sam Roberts offers some final thoughts on "Coda."
Dr. José Luis Cruz President, Lehman College/CUNY
Patrick McGeehan Metro Reporter, The New York Times
John Otis Neediest Cases Fund Lead Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts
Nikita Stewart Social Services Reporter, The New York Times
- "Speaking Out"
- Friday, August 10 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 11 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 12 - 12:30pm
- "Living Proof"
- Friday, August 3 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 12:30pm
- Red Ink
- Friday, July 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 12:30pm
- Choppy Waters
- Friday, July 20 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, July 21 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 12:30pm