This edition: TaxedTweet
Original tape date: December 7, 2017.
First aired: December 8, 2017.
Sam Roberts talks with New York Times Op Ed Columnist Paul Krugman. He gives us the nuances of the proposed tax plan and the reasons New Yorkers have to be concerned.
The New York Times’ Bassey Etim takes your comments very seriously…that’s his job. He’s the Community Editor for nytimes.com. He tells us what YOU think.
Times colleagues have comments too…they’ll get the chance to discuss the week’s lead events on “The Back Story.”
And Sam Roberts offers some final thoughts on "Coda."
Bassey Etim Community Editor, The New York Times
Paul Krugman Distinguished Scholar at the Luxembourg Income Study Center, at the Graduate Center, CUNY; Op-Ed columnist, New York Times
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Vivian Yee National Immigration Correspondent, The New York Times
- Friday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 12:30pm
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm