This edition: DerailedTweet
Original tape date: January 12, 2018.
First aired: January 12, 2018.
Host Sam Roberts talks with New York Times Sunday Magazine Staff Writer Jonathan Mahler about his cover story in the Sunday Times Magazine, called "The Case for the Subway."
New York Times journalists Clyde Haberman, Eleanor Randolph and David Chen discuss the leading issues of the week on "The Back Story."
Sam Roberts offers some final thoughts for "Coda."
David Chen Investigative Reporter, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Jonathan Mahler Staff Writer, New York Times Magazine, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm