This edition: Civic ResponsibilityTweet
Original tape date: January 18, 2018.
First aired: January 19, 2018.
Sam Roberts talks with Kwame Opam, New York Times Editor for Digital Storytelling and training about how he and his family reacted to President Trump's maligning the lands of his parents' birth.
New York Times journalists Alexander Burns, Shane Goldmacher, Liz Robbins and Nikita Stewart discuss the issues of the week...of which there are many.
And Sam Roberts offers thoughts of the week with "Coda."
Alexander Burns National Political Correspondent & CNN Analyst, The New York Times
Shane Goldmacher Chief Metro Political Correspondent, The New York Times
Kwame Opam Editor for Digital Storytelling and Training, The New York Times
Liz Robbins Metro Immigration Reporter, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
Nikita Stewart Metro Social Services Reporter, The New York Times
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm