This edition: PrioritiesTweet
Original tape date: January 25, 2018.
First aired: January 26, 2018.
The New York Times invited supporters of President Trump to write to the paper and explain their reasons. Two of them join Sam Roberts to express their continuing support.
Activist, writer and actress Dale Orlandersmith discusses her latest play, "Until The Flood." She examined the life and death of Michael Brown and the impact on the residents of Ferguson, Missouri. She captured their feelings in this one person play which received a rave review in the New York Times.
Times journalists discuss the week's lead events on "The Back Story."
Sam Roberts offers a "Coda" for the week.
Dane Davis Trump Supporter
Alexander Goldstein Retired, Trump Supporter
J. David Goodman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Dael Orlandersmith Playwright, Playwright/Actress "Until the Flood"
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
- Jill Abramson; William Helmreich
- Friday, March 15 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 16 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, March 17 - 12:30pm
- An Early Look at the 2020 Election
- Friday, March 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 12:30pm
- Amazon and the MTA; the Overlooked obituaries section
- Friday, March 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, March 3 - 12:30pm
- Public Advocate Election; Breslin and Hammill
- Friday, February 22 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, February 24 - 12:30pm