This edition: Black and WhiteTweet
Original tape date: February 8, 2018.
First aired: February 9, 2018.
This week we examine some of the visual treasures The New York Times has in its vault..…images never published until now with ”Unseen: Unpublished Black History from the New York Times Photo Archives.” New York Times Consulting Photo editor
Darcy Eveleigh explains.
NY Times Videojournalist Emma Cott learned a lot more than either she or far right leader Eli Mosley expected. We get a glimpse of a man accustomed to lying….to himself as well as others. We’ll see a segment of her documentary from nytimes.com.
Times journalists discuss the issues of the week on “The Back Story” and Sam Roberts offer some concluding thoughts with Coda.
Emma Cott Video Journalist, The New York Times
Darcy Eveleigh Consulting Photo Editor, The New York Times
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
- Friday, March 29 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 30 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, March 31 - 12:30pm
- Friday, April 5 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, April 7 - 12:30pm
- Friday, April 12 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 13 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, April 14 - 12:30pm
- Friday, April 19 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, April 21 - 12:30pm
- Jill Abramson; William Helmreich
- Friday, March 15 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 16 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, March 17 - 12:30pm
- An Early Look at the 2020 Election
- Friday, March 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 12:30pm
- Amazon and the MTA; the Overlooked obituaries section
- Friday, March 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, March 3 - 12:30pm
- Public Advocate Election; Breslin and Hammill
- Sunday, February 24 - 12:30pm