This edition: Black and WhiteTweet
Original tape date: February 8, 2018.
First aired: February 9, 2018.
This week we examine some of the visual treasures The New York Times has in its vault..…images never published until now with ”Unseen: Unpublished Black History from the New York Times Photo Archives.” New York Times Consulting Photo editor
Darcy Eveleigh explains.
NY Times Videojournalist Emma Cott learned a lot more than either she or far right leader Eli Mosley expected. We get a glimpse of a man accustomed to lying….to himself as well as others. We’ll see a segment of her documentary from nytimes.com.
Times journalists discuss the issues of the week on “The Back Story” and Sam Roberts offer some concluding thoughts with Coda.
Emma Cott Video Journalist, The New York Times
Darcy Eveleigh Consulting Photo Editor, The New York Times
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm