This edition: "Power Points"Tweet
Original tape date: March 1, 2018.
First aired: March 2, 2018.
New York Times White House Correspondent Maggie Haberman fills us in on the latest news from Washington.
Metro Reporter John Leland didn’t start out to learn life lessons when he began his series interviewing elderly residents about their lives…but the strength of their stories altered his. The aftermath…his latest book, “Happiness is a Choice You Make: Lessons from a Year among the Oldest Old.”
Then, Times journalists Eleanor Randolph and Clyde Haberman weigh in on the issues that have concerned them on “The Back Story.”
Sam Roberts has some final thoughts for “Coda.”
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Maggie Haberman White House Correspondent, The New York Times
John Leland Metro Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm