This edition: "A Reckoning"Tweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2018.
First aired: March 16, 2018.
The numbers are daunting…a growing population, a shrinking revenue from the federal government… aging public works. New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer has some suggestions to address these issues.
Then we turn to a new feature in the New York Times…one way past due…literally. “Overlooked” is the new series addressing notable lives lost without an obituary. Amy Padnani, the Digital editor of Obituaries fills us in on the future of our past.
Times colleagues discuss the lead issues of the week on “The Back Story” and Sam Roberts offers some final thoughts on "Coda."
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Amy Padnani Digital Editor of Obituaries, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
Hon. Scott M. Stringer New York City Comptroller, New York City Government
- Friday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 12:30pm
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm