This edition: Ignored No MoreTweet
Original tape date: March 29, 2018.
First aired: March 30, 2018.
Host Sam Roberts talks with New York Times Op Ed Columnist Nicholas Kristof about his most recent trip...to a neglected part of the world, The Central African Republic.
New York Times journalists discuss the week's lead issues on "The Back Story."
And Sam Roberts offers some additional thoughts on "Coda."
Shane Goldmacher Chief Metro Political Correspondent, The New York Times
Nicholas Kristof Op Ed Columnist, The New York Times
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Friday, November 9 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm