This edition: Informed OpinionsTweet
Original tape date: April 19, 2018.
First aired: April 20, 2018.
Meet Mara Gay, the newest member of the Times editorial board. She covers state and city issues for the paper.
Then celebrate ourselves.…The Pulitzer Prizes for journalism were awarded earlier in the week. The Times won three of the prestigious awards.. Illustrator Michael Sloan who with writer Jake Halpern was recognized for editorial cartoons, describes his series.
Times colleagues discuss the week’s lead issues & “Coda” provides additional thoughts.
Mara Gay Editorial Board Member, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Jesse McKinley Albany Bureau Chief, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Sam Roberts The New York Times columnist and Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
Michael Sloan Editorial Cartoonist, The New York Times
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm