This edition: Jane Brody, author, "Jane Brody's Guide to the Great Beyond."Tweet
Original tape date: May 13, 2009.
What could be more timeless or timely than the way we approach the inevitable, death? Jane Brody, the long time “Personal Health” columnist for “The New York Times” has chosen this subject for her latest book, “Jane Brody's Guide the Great Beyond: A Practical Primer to Help you and Your Loved Ones Prepare Medically, Legally and Emotionally for the End of Life.” It's just been published by Random House.
- Sarah Lewis, author "The Rise"
- Monday, September 1 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Dr. Danielle Moss Lee-YWCA of NYC
- Monday, August 25 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 31 - 9:00am
- Alisa Solomon, "Wonder of Wonders"
- Monday, August 18 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 24 - 9:00am
- Jenny Morgenthau-Fresh Air Fund
- Monday, August 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 17 - 9:00am
- Farah Griffin, "Harlem Nocturne"
- Monday, August 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 10 - 9:00am
- Dr. Ruth Westheimer
- Sunday, August 3 - 9:00am