Latest edition: Elizabeth Plum-NY Immigration CoalitionTweet
Original tape date: March 31, 2014.
First aired: April 7, 2014.
The New York Immigration Coalition is an umbrella policy and advocacy organization in support of nearly 200 groups, that work with immigrants and refugees. DACA, (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) is one of NYIC's programs. Elizabeth Plum, DACA's Outreach Coordinator urges immigrants to contact the organization for information and eligibility.
Elizabeth Plum Outreach Coordinator (DACA), The New York Immigration Coalition
- Virginia Johnson
- Monday, April 21 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Nancy Metcalf, Consumer Reports Mag.
- Monday, April 14 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, April 20 - 9:00am
- Elizabeth Plum-NY Immigration Coalition
- Monday, April 7 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, April 13 - 9:00am
- Deborah Feldman, Author - "Exodus"
- Monday, March 31 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, April 6 - 9:00am
- Dr. Danielle Moss Lee-YWCA of NYC
- Monday, March 24 - 7:00am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 30 - 9:00am