This edition: Thomas Schumacher: The Magical World of Disney on BroadwayTweet
Original tape date: August 21, 2018.
First aired: September 27, 2018.
Pat Collins and Thomas Schumacher sit down in the Lounge of the New Amsterdam Theatre, where “Aladdin” plays eight shows a week on the stage above, to discuss all things Disney on Broadway. Tom explains how this magical world of Disney, whose three current Broadway productions and over 20 touring companies, thrills audiences each night. Pat also asks Tom about his book “How Does The Show Go On?” and what inspired him to work in the theater.
Thomas Schumacher Producer, Disney Theatrical Productions
- Love and Music in the Desert: The Band's Visit
- Thursday, April 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 13 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 14 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 16 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, April 25 - 8:00pm
- André De Shields and Danny Burstein
- Thursday, March 28 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 30 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 31 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 2 - 7:00am, 1:00pm