This edition: Climate and the CourtsTweet
Original tape date: April 5, 2017.
First aired: April 5, 2017.
Democrats try to block the nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. To discuss this, Ruthann Robson of the CUNY School of Law and Victoria Bassetti, contributor to the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University.
Then, President Trump wants to undo Obama-era climate regulations. To discuss the impact, is Steven Cohen of the Earth Institute at Columbia University, and Veerabhadran Ramanathan of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California at San Diego.
Victoria Bassetti Contributor, Brennan Center for Justice, NYU
Steven Cohen Executive Director, Earth Institute, Columbia University
Veerabhadran Ramanathan Distinguished Professor, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego
Ruthann Robson Professor of Law, CUNY School of Law
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Trump and a Watergate Lookback with Elizabeth Holtzman
- Wednesday, September 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 30 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, October 1 - 11:30pm
- Wednesday, October 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- The Obamacare "Death-Spiral" And The Opioid Epidemic
- Saturday, September 23 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 24 - 11:40pm
- Wednesday, September 27 - 7:00am, 1:00pm