This edition: Season 2/Episode 1: Parranda, Coquito Masters, My Family Pastelada in Brooklyn
First aired: January 9, 2018.
Puerto Ricans are known for their unforgettable "parrandas." It's the Puerto Rican version of Christmas caroling. Join us as we go on a "Parranda" in and around La Marketa in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Get to know the once New York but now National Coquito Masters. If you have yet to get a taste of one of their regional competitions, this segment will prepare you for the venture next Holiday season.
My Family Pastelada in Brooklyn: Winter is a challenging time for this Boricua living in New York, but no matter how cold it gets outside, the family will get together. And nothing brings family together better than pasteles.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- A Revolt Through Letters: Clemente Soto Velez
- Tuesday, January 1 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 2 - 10:00am, 3:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 6:30am
- Season 2/Episode 23: New York City
- Tuesday, December 25 - 10:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:00am, 3:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 6:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 8:30pm
- Season 2/Episode 22: Teatro Circulo, Teatro Sea, Pregones Theater
- Sunday, December 23 - 8:30pm