This edition: Season 2/Episode 3
First aired: January 23, 2018.
Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción (IBA) - Through interviews with IBA’s Executive Director, Vanessa Calderón-Rosado, residents and artist of the community (Villa Victoria in Boston), learn about how a resilient working-class Puerto Rican community fought off displacement during the 1960s. The grass-roots movement that gave birth to Villa Victoria has become a model of urban renewal by the people and for the people.
Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha - Founded in 1970, the Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha of Philadelphia, PA., was established by Puerto Rican veterans of the Vietnam War. When they had first come to Philadelphia in the 1970s, they found it difficult for Puerto Ricans to establish themselves in the city.
Division Street Business Development Association - We visit the Division Street Business Development Association (DSBDA) of Chicago. This non-profit development organization is centered around Humboldt Park, where it provides technical services to the small business owners of Chicago.
DSBDA: that strong small business can help better the Puerto Rican people and their communities.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- A Revolt Through Letters: Clemente Soto Velez
- Tuesday, January 1 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 2 - 10:00am, 3:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 6:30am
- Season 2/Episode 23: New York City
- Tuesday, December 25 - 10:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 10:00am, 3:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 6:30am
- Sunday, December 30 - 8:30pm
- Season 2/Episode 22: Teatro Circulo, Teatro Sea, Pregones Theater
- Tuesday, December 18 - 10:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:00am, 3:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 6:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 8:30pm