Latest edition: A Passion for DNA: Genes, Genomes and Society, (Pt. 1)Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2002.
In this edition, the scientist talks about his book which deals with research concerning DNA and some of the major issues that surround the topic.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Dr. James D. Watson President, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Dr. Istvan Hargittai, Professor, Hungarian Technical University
- Wednesday, September 27 - 3:00am
- David Wick
- Wednesday, October 4 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, October 11 - 3:00am
- Ronald Breslow
- Wednesday, October 18 - 3:00am
- Dr. Matthew E. Hermes, Adjunct Professor, Kennesaw State University
- Wednesday, September 6 - 3:30am
- Wednesday, September 13 - 3:30am
- Wednesday, September 20 - 3:00am