Latest edition: A Passion for DNA: Genes, Genomes and Society, (Pt. 1)Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2002.
In this edition, the scientist talks about his book which deals with research concerning DNA and some of the major issues that surround the topic.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Dr. James D. Watson President, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 15 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am