Latest edition: A Passion for DNA: Genes, Genomes and Society, (Pt. 1)Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2002.
In this edition, the scientist talks about his book which deals with research concerning DNA and some of the major issues that surround the topic.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Dr. James D. Watson President, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- John Archibald Wheeler, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, August 8 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 2 of 2
- Wednesday, July 25 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, August 1 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, July 18 - 3:00am