Latest edition: A Passion for DNA: Genes, Genomes and Society, (Pt. 1)Tweet
Original tape date: February 6, 2002.
In this edition, the scientist talks about his book which deals with research concerning DNA and some of the major issues that surround the topic.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Dr. James D. Watson President, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Creativity at the Crossroads Between Science and Technology
- Wednesday, May 16 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, May 23 - 3:00am
- Paul Hoffman
- Wednesday, May 2 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, May 9 - 3:00am
- Paul Schleyer
- Wednesday, April 25 - 3:00am