This edition: Creativity at the Crossroads Between Science and TechnologyTweet
Original tape date: October 4, 1999.
Rudolph Pariser discusses an article that he wrote, which connects creativity and growing technology.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Dr. Rudolph Pariser Consultant in Research Management, Former Chemist, DuPont Corporation
- Dr. Lothar Schafer, Part 2 of 2
- Wednesday, June 27 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 3:00am
- Robert Buderi, The Invention that Changed the World, Part 1 of 2
- Wednesday, July 11 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, July 18 - 3:00am