This edition: Creativity at the Crossroads Between Science and TechnologyTweet
Original tape date: October 4, 1999.
Rudolph Pariser discusses an article that he wrote, which connects creativity and growing technology.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
Dr. Rudolph Pariser Consultant in Research Management, Former Chemist, DuPont Corporation
- Dr. Roald Hoffman / "The Same & Not the Same"
- Wednesday, December 13 - 3:00am
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 15 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am