This edition: David Wick
Original tape date: April 29, 1996.
David Wick speaks about his book, “The Infamous Boundary,” which tells of Copernicus’s life, work, and contribution to science.
Mr. Manning Marable Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Hunter College/CUNY
David Wick Writer, University of Washington
- Dr. Roald Hoffman / "The Same & Not the Same"
- Wednesday, December 13 - 3:00am
- Dr. Dudley Herschbach
- Wednesday, November 29 - 3:00am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 3:00am
- Dr. Malcolm Browne, Senior Science Writer, The New York Times
- Wednesday, November 22 - 3:00am